Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

May 04, 2009

Buttons galore

Made this card for the challenge over on A Spoon Full of Sugar this week. The task was blue and green, hope mine is OK as I added yellow and pink too!


Sizzix die, buttons, DCWV papers, ribbon

The cute giraffe is cut using a Sizzix originals die with cuttlebugged spots on him. The textured spotty paper is from DCWV, I think the Nanas kids stack but not 100% sure. I had all these scrummy blue and green buttons so put them to use here but felt the card needed a few more colours so added them in anyway.

On the whole a bit of a more me card than the one I posted yesterday!

Victoria
x

7 comments:

  1. A real cutie! The buttons are just fabby!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Victoria, I love what you have done with the buttons :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That giraffe is such a cutie ! I love the spotty paper too.
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute! Loving that giraffe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, I love the buttons. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card, it's just soooooo cute, I really must get that emboss folder, it really makes a difference.
    Please pop over to Spyder's Corner where I have a little something for your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is really cute love all the buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.