Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

May 23, 2009

New Beginnings

No not me - the card! Gina has just joined the DT over at Secret Crafters and set this weeks challenge as 'New Beginnings'. If you haven't seen Gina's blog before, check it out, she has some great stuff.


Nestabilities, Pink Petticoat Image, Rub Ons, Copics
I wanted to keep things simple for this card even though I was so tempted to make something similar to the shaped one yesterday. But I'll save that for another day.
The image is from Pink Petticoat 'In my Garden' collection, shaded with Copics and mounted on to labels from Nestabilities. The side trim is actually a Doodlebug paper frill rather than using my scallop punch, feeling very lazy today! The sentiment was made using rub ons from Doodlebug.
Well we have a very quiet house at the moment, baby and husband both having an afternoon nap! Can you believe it? I'm making the most of it and spending as much time in my craft room as I can.
Victoria
x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Victoria, I love the colours and the image is so cute, thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image for a new home. I'm not sure if I have this one, I'll have to look through my files.
    I think the simply styled cards are the best. Love it!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! This is such a cute card.... love it...love it .... love it... HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.