Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

May 13, 2009

Mojo Monday

Made this on Monday after discovering Mojo Monday Challenge Blog. Sorry about the photo, it was raining when I took the pic in the conservatory and without realising the shadow of the raindrops showed up on the image, making it look dirty so if I get chance I will take a new photo.


Inkadinkado stamps, fiskars border punch

I liked this sketch as all my cards are usually square and this really needed to be a larger rectangle card for the sketch to work. I wanted to keep it simple so used shades of pink card, three stamps and Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I haven't made my own patterned paper like this in ages but wanted something to compliment the main images.

Been to toddler group this morning and enjoyed watching Zac play in a soil tub with pretend flowers, followed by painting - with a much larger apron on this time! I don't know who's more shattered, him from having so much fun or me from chasing round after him!

Victoria

x

4 comments:

  1. pretty pink, nice simple stylish card.

    hugs Lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must have had a senior moment there... I looked at your card and thought it was the actual Mojo Monday Sketch, obviously confused by the similar colours!
    You card is fab, it's fun to do backgrounds now and again isn't it!
    Go easy chasing Zac!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Victoria, love the colours and flowers :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun edge punch use! Great job on the Mojo sketch.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.