Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

August 20, 2009

Truly Scrumptious

Ooh I found a challenge blog I've not joined before. Truly Scrumptious, this week it's to make anything but a card. So I did:



I made a gift bag and matching tag. The tutorial for the bag can be found here . I used some Bazzill card stock as it was already the right size for the tutorial - very lazy of me! The decorative edge and the mats were made using a Fiskars punch, if you want to have a go, cut a
cm square of card or paper and line up as well as you can centrally before punching. I've done this before with a square edge but not cut away completely like this.

The flowers are from my stash and I think the brads are Papermania. I think this is one of the tidiest bows I've managed to do so far. Shame I've got to undo it to pop some goodies in the bag to give as a gift!

Victoria
x

8 comments:

  1. This is fab, really pretty and thanks for the link, I'm into making bags at the mo. Enjoy your day. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorjus, gorjus, gorjus.

    There is something on my blog for you.

    Love Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous...love that bag and must have a go at making one myself, thanks for the link to the tutorial...love the colour too and thank you for your kind comment and becoming a follower I really appreciate it...thanks for joining in with the Truly scrumptious challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love the clean lines and great job with the punching - looks brilliant

    thanks for joining us on TS

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how lovely Victoria, such a beautiful gift bag and tag, look forward to having a browse at how to make it!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous gift set Victoria. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these are beautiful, gorgeous colours what a fab set,
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Victoria, thanks for your lovely comment.
    Fantastic creations, wonderful colours and your use of the punch to create the 'pendants' is truly masterful, love everything about them.
    Thanks for playing along with us at TS.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.