Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

August 10, 2009

Christmas in July?

I finally caved and joined a Christmas challenge over at Winter Wonderland! The theme is 'Twinkle, Sparkle' and the title made me smile.....


Ribbons, glitter paper, punches

So simple to make, so hard to photograph without bright sunshine! I used glitter paper to make the mount and the snowflakes and popped on some gorgeous glittery ribbon I think is from Trimcraft with some satin ribbon over the top. Quite like it actually!

And here's a Birthday card I've just made for my hubby from his boys:



I can hear my boys waking up, they've both been asleep for two hours .........sheer bliss, but I'd better go and rescue my Mum as she's looking after them both in the other room!

Victoria
x

10 comments:

  1. Victoria Have just been checking out what you've been up to. Love that Chrissie card-simple, colourful and glittery and that daddy card with the lovely shot of your little treasures. Bet you'll look back on that and wonder where it all went. Your Mum sounds like a great help. Love Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this card is lovely and glittery!!
    Thanks for joining us for your first card this year. I hope it won't be your last?
    Hugs,
    Teri S
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victoria :o)

    Love your twinklie sparklie card! Simple design, elegant and .... just beautiful!

    Love your gorgeous boys too!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland!

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this picture of your boys, it has made a wonderful subject for James's card. Zac obviously loves his little bro and Blake looks so alert and grown up!!
    I'll have to check out this Winter Wonderland blog too!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done for starting you Christmas cards Victoria and what a corker this one is! Hubby will love his card of the boys, they look so sweet :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the glitter & sparkle of the 1st card but love love love the 2nd card - what more can a proud Daddy want in a card? Talk about the sweetest photo ever!!
    Hugs
    Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful cards. Very classy. What a gorgeous photo of your 2 little ones.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Victoria I adore the card from the boys to Daddy it is super. I love your glittery card for the Winter Wonderland challenge love the clean and simple look. I have left you a little something on my blog hun, hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an elegant card, and your hubby birthday card, oh how sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.