Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

August 07, 2009

Floral Summer Fantasy

Sorry no blogging from me yesterday, sleep deprivation got the better of me I'm afraid. This card is for 2 challenges, Papertake Weekly where the challenge is 'four seasons' and A Spoon Full of Sugar's 'Floral Fantasy':


Pink Petticoat image, various flowers, Fiskars punch, Doodlebug papers

The image is from one of the first I got from Pink Petticoat! Lola at the beach - summer is my chosen season! I think the colours are lovely and summery and the sunflowers speak for themselves. How much I'd love to be in a bikini (obviously without the baby sag!), by a pool with a cocktail in my mitts. Hmm, maybe next year!

Poor Blake's been constipated but I fixed that by eating a curry last night, it took it's time getting to work on him but believe me when I tell you he's better now!

Victoria
x

6 comments:

  1. Gorjus card. Love the bright Summery colours and that PP image is great.

    Love Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Victoria,
    Sleep deprivation I am still suffering and the boy is 17 months next week!!!! I love your card it really cheered me up. I love that image and your funky colours and flowers.
    Poor blake it is horrible seeing them suffer. Eating lots of fruit helps them too you not him of course!!!!
    I love Ikea I find it easy to shop in online needs improving defo!
    Hope he lets you catch up on some sleep now he is relieved!
    Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fab I love the image and the colours and flowers are great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Victoria, so pretty and such a trendy image, love the colours and papers on this card...glad the curry worked for Blake lol! :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous card Victoria!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so pretty - I love the image and those colours :) Poor Blake!! Having suffered with Crohn's Disease for 30 years it isn't something I can relate to tho' chick lol xxxx Thank you for joining us over at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.