Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

August 21, 2009

Pamper time

This is still one of my favourite 'Lola's' from Pink Petticoat and is for two challenges. Cute Card Thursday 'Lazy Days' and Mojo Monday 100 sketch 5:



The digi stamp is Lola Bubbly from Pink Petticoat and shaded with Copics and a smidge of Glamour Dust. The background spott paper is also from PP but not sure what as I already had it printed off. The blue circles have been embossed in the Cuttlebug and I stuck various size glitter gems on to look like bubbles. Finished off with a faux bow.

Had a friend to visit this morning with her son, it was lovely to see them as we live in different cities and I haven't been out much recently!

Glad it's Saturday tomorrow, James gets to take Zac to the monthly toddler and Daddy club in the morning - so I get some time with just me and Blake.

Victoria
x

6 comments:

  1. Gorjus card Victotria . Love the bright colours.

    Love Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love all the dots and bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Victoria fab colours you have used and such a brilliant layout too :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card - I love this image too!! Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.