Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

March 18, 2009

Yet more (very pink) Mothers Day cards

After a fab morning at 'Wobbly Ones' club minus a minor incident of a bump to Zac's head (he's OK) I nipped to the florists to drop off the Mothers Day cards I'd made for them. Here they are:



These were made with Pink Petticoat papers and images with a bit of sparkle from Sakura and some gems. Simple but yummy.


I had some paper left over from the card I made for Sheryl last week so used it up here, along with some Doodlebug paper frills.

And finally a simple silver and pink combo finished off with a cute Doodlebug button.
I'm hoping to get a couple of cards made for Ginger Jo this afternoon - fingers crossed, all being well I can post those tomorrow.
Victoria
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.