Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

March 23, 2009

Note Cards and Gift Box

Could it be more windy? Sounds like my house is going to blow down!

Anyway, enough of my exaggerations, I've just got back from lunch with a friend and not had time to make anything, so I cheated. I made these yesterday!


DCWV papers, plastic flowers, ribbon, Pink Petticoat Paper, Nestabilities

It's my first attempt at making a box and I have so much room for improvement. You can't tell from the photo but the lid is too big for the box. There must be hundreds of templates on the web but try as I might yesterday, I couldn't find a simple one. So if you know of one, please let me know as I'd like to make more.

Used up some more of the plastic flowers and the 50p ribbon. I had the cards in a drawer - they were free when I bought some A4 card from a local shop a while back.

I've just had to get my mitts on some scrummy badges from Paperchase on my way home. Watch this space as I'm itching to use them!

Victoria
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.