Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

March 03, 2009

Spots and Dots challenge

I love pink and black together and really enjoyed making this card, especially as it was so easy to do. This time I set the challenge to make something using spots or dots.....


Used in this project:
Sizzix Flowerz, Cuttlebug Spots n Dots embossing folder, Craftwork Cards Message, Nestabilities, brads, Pink Petticoat dots paper


I die cut the circle, ran it through the Cuttlebug with the embossing folder and then positioned some flowerz with either glue or brads before mounting on a scalloped circle. the message was silver and white and didn't look quite right, so I wiped over it with a pink Momento Ink pad to get a match. I'd cut an aperture in the pink spotty card before I stuck it down and raised the message on foam pads to give it some dimension.

I like it so much I might have to make some more like this!

Victoria
x

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Victoria, love pink and black together and those flowers are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.