Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

March 14, 2009

Personalised Christening Card

Well today I've been out to check out new double buggies - I know, it's an exciting life but someone has to do it! Found one we like but not so keen on the price. Zac looked very cute as he tried out his potential new wheels and grinned throughout. Good lad.

Anyway came home and looked through the doorway to my craft room and I'm ashamed to say I couldn't see the floor or the worktop! So I'm taking a break from sorting and tidying and thought I'd pop this card on I made for my friend Jo when she became a godmother (again!).


DCWV luxury stack, sizzix lollipop dies, cross charm, printed greeting, nestabilities

I wanted a large landscape card to fit Isabella's name on and realised I didn't have any so cut a piece of card from the DCWV stack, creased the edge and stuck another piece of card to make the inside. The letters are cut from silver glitter board and mounted on foam pads and I gave Jo the choice of a cross or teddy bear charm to hang on the front.

Right, must get on with my sorting or I'll be here 'til midnight and still have no space to create. I'm determined to do some scrapbook pages this week.

Victoria
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.