Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

March 30, 2009

Sew not good at this!

Well, erm bit embarrassed to post this one - I have now faced the realisation that sewing is NOT my thing. Not even a little bit.


Felt, nestabilities, thread, ribbon, glass bead, cuttlebug flowers

This is my result of the challenge for me and Sue to make a card featuring real or fake stitching. Sue sensibly went for fake - I picked the wrong route :( Ah well at least I tried. You can see Sue's card on her blog - Stamping Sue Style

I cut the felt with cuttlebug dies and nestabilities, was impressed both cut through without any tearing or fraying, so that's something positive to come out of it! The ribbon at the top was off a gift I'd been given and the other was out of a Brenda Pinnick kit I think, both had nice neat stitching on so just perfect.

I'm going to try and stray away from pink for the rest of the week - bet I can't do it!

Victoria
x

1 comment:

  1. I think you're being too hard on yourself, I think you've done a great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.