Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

March 16, 2009

Birthday Boy

I didn't get chance to make a card today. Had to take the little fella for his MMR jab and then spent the rest of the day giving lots of cuddles which was very lovely. He was incredibly brave and didn't cry at either jab - so proud of him. He even managed to squeeze out a few smiles for the nurse afterwards :)

So here's a pic of the card I made for his first birthday back in December:


Pro Markers, Fluffles stamp, cuttlebug emboss folder, cookie cutters, nestabilities

It's one of the 'Fluffles' stamps which I admit I love as they're just so cute. This was one of my first attempts at using Pro Markers, I wanted to buy Copics but couldn't justify the cost of them in comparison. Maybe one day!

Victoria
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.