Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

September 03, 2009

Swimming at last

My second post today and a very quick one for Friday Sketchers before I blink and miss the deadline:



I made this for my Mum. She lives in Spain and has been a star this year, flying over to look after me and my little fella Zac for the last two weeks of my pregnancy and the first few days of life with Blake. Then flying back again to look after me when James went back to work as I couldn't do much for 6 weeks after the operation. This is to say thank you and well done too - my Mum is shall we say of pensionable age (!) and has finally braved it and been swimming for the first time. With those giant foam spaghetti floats for help of course. So proud of her.

So I used Doodlebug papers and rub ons and the fab download is from Bee Crafty - only 99p - how ace is that?

Got to go, James is off to football now.

Victoria
x

10 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card and good on your mum for starting to swim.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was fast! Love how you've used this image, it works really well with those cool colours and great patterns and lovely colouring too :)
    Crafts By Bee
    Bee Crafty Downloads

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card Victoria, your Mum will love it
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Victoria! Congrats to your mum for taking on such a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mums are ace aren't they. I reckon your mum is a star and must be very proud of you and your family!
    Well done her for going swimming! A great card to celebrate the fact!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Victoria and such a sweet image and colours, this card is perfect for the occasion and I bet your Mum will love it :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card, and such a cute image (what a bargain, must check that out)
    hugs
    En

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done to your Mum ! Great card again, I can't keep up with you this week ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Victoria, you totally amaze me. I feel like I havent visited you in a couple of days and I come over to find you have made so many wonderful creations. I really dont know how you do it with your little boys! I think your creations are simply amazing.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya Victoria,

    what a lovely sentiment which goes with this card your mum will be over the moon :O) I am another girl who cant swim wont swim it frightens the life out of me!

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.