Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

September 20, 2009

Anyone for Anya Guest DT Spot

This is my second card for my guest design team spot at Anyone for Anya, it's been great fun so thanks to Dawny and team for having me, I'm going to miss you, but I'll be joining you every week anyway. The theme this week is 'Funky Flowers' and I think the flowers on this paper are pretty funky. I made this for a few challenges too, Sketch Saturday provided the brilliant layout, Creative Card Crew have a recipe: 2 papers, 3 flowers, 2 brads, 1 button and 1 ribbon and Polka Doodles say make your own flowers. All fit in fabulously with the Anya theme and here's what I came up with:


The gorgeous patterned papers are by Doodlebug and I thought the flowers matched the one in Miss Anyas hair. She's shaded with Copics and of course had a glitter gem in her flower. My ribbon is on the strip at the bottom, it's delish velvet green flower ribbon by Doodlebug - I stuck some more glitter gems in the flower centres.



I made the flowers out of the same papers, cut with Cuttlebug dies and added my brads and button.



Well it's another sunny day so Hubby is going to have to brave the wasps nest in the garden and hang the washing out. He's not a complete wuss like me and doesn't mind them at all. It's a day of housework with crafting in between for me, got to be done. And for those who asked what type of tea I popped in the tea for two card yesterday, it's the only tea I drink - Twinings Digestif, it's peppermint and fennel, an acquired taste I expect, got addicted to it during my first pregnancy and the taste stayed with me. Victoria x

27 comments:

  1. Oh wow hun - your card is super gorgeous!!!! Love your funky flowers and your beautifully coloured Miss Anya. It has been lovely having you as GDT - glad you will still be joining in each week :o)
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, such fab colours! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so cute Victoria! I bet you just bounce through life! I love your card! So much work in it and it sure shows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. like a house brick Patti!

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the colours on this card! What a fantastic layout too! Great colouring!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles with this lovely card! Beautiful, bright colours!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card screams talent! You are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Victoria, another gorgeous card...love your colours...bright n funky!! Love the pp's and how you've layered your flowers! Didn't our 2 weeks just fly? bx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally gorgeous Victoria, love the colour combo and beautiful image
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card ! The colous work brilliantly together. Glad someone else is having to do house work besides me ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous card Victoria, love the fabulously bright colours and the darling image, beautifully embellished too! I hate wasps and I think your hubby is very brave hanging the washing out I wouldn't be that brave lol! :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowee! This is a fab, sunny and bright card Victoria. That colour scheme is just supreb. Love the image too. Thanks for using our recipe and thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colours and colouring. A gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your work is amazing Victoria! This is so fun and beautiful at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabby knock your socks off bright n delish card hun. I love it!.....reminds me of fruit cocktail yummy.
    Good luck with all the challenges sweetie
    Hugs
    lisa.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous card victoria....thanks for joining in the fun at Polkadoodles this week...hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh wow Victoria, this is stunning! I love the vibrant colours and the image is so cute, I really like how you've coloured her. :)
    Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. BEAUTIFUL! love your colour combo and amazing colouring. Thanks for joining in the CCC Challenge. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the funky colours and the realy funky flowers!

    Great job colleague ;)

    Liefs, Renata

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow Victoria this is stunning i adore the bright colours and what a fab layout with fantastic detail Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW Love the vivid colours you have used here. Adorable Miss Anya image beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for playing along at CCC this week.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is gorgeous, great image and fabulous colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card and I do like the zingy colours! Great little flowers too! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Another master piece, fabby darling and the colours go so well together
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stunning Victoria, these are my favourite colours together. Love the way you colour her hair its fab and the flowers are perfect.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.