Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

September 09, 2009

Divine influence

Thought I'd let you know about a new blog that's been set up as it's really different.

It's not a challenge and it's not an individual one, it's more of a showcase and a great way for you to see creations by bloggers you might not have on your favourites or followers or stumble across!

You can visit The Divine Influence here. They have some fab candy up for grabs too - see my sidebar and already have a featured blogger Cindy, I'm not linking to her here, you need to visit The Divine Influence for that!

Who knows - they might showcase your work next!

Victoria
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.