The Summer theme comes from Die Cut Dreams, the sketch is by Dawny at Anyone for Anya, I used a recipe of 3 buttons, 2 patterned papers and 1 ribbon from Cupcake Crafts and my favourite combination of colours from Copic Creations.
I shaded Miss Anya with orange and pink Copics, my favourite colour combo (along with anything with pink in it!), the large patterned paper is from Pink Petticoat and the diddy dots from Doodlebug. I couldn't find the paper I wanted in my stash so I printed the large spot paper off in 'papaya' and shaded the dots in with Copics to get the colours I wanted.
The ribbon is from Hobbycraft the cute buttons are My Minds Eye and the flower is from my stash. Hmm, I can tell I need to get my little photo studio cube thingymagig out as I took these pics outside and even though I've photo shopped the life out of it, it doesn't look anything near as pink as it is really.
I also got this lovely award from Caryn at Glitter Me Silly. Thanks so much Caryn, it's really appreciated. Caryn has an amazing blog and I'm honoured to get this award from her.
I need to tell you five things about me and pass this on to five others. Hmm, Five things I haven't already divulged to you....
- I have a rubber duck on my kitchen window ledge - it's a thermometer for Blake's bath!
- I currently have a Mr Bump yellow and blue plaster on my little finger - a crafting accident fixed up with one of Zac's plasters (courtesy of my Dad!)
- I plan to have a glass of champagne with my tea tonight (thanks Michelle and Mark for the anniversary gift)
- I find listening to someone doing the ironing (theirs or mine!) incredibly soothing
- I had a good old dance to 'Bob the Builder' CD with Zac this morning