Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

September 27, 2009

Animal Antics

Now having said earlier that I struggled with Autumn themes and shades, I like this one, even though I've used the same papers as on my previous card. Riddle me that one Batman?

Anyway, this is based on the sketch at The Pink Elephant, Creative Card Crew asked us to decorate the inside of the card, Polka Doodles are going for 'digi colouring', Allsorts have chosen 'Autumn days' and finally The Secret Crafter have 'animal antics'.



Just have to give Wendy at Secret Crafter a bit of a toot toot to say thanks so much for the super fast delivery of my ProMarkers - ordered at 1pm and arrived whilst I was having breakfast the next morning!



So I went with a bit of a different take on the sketch and the decoration inside the card as the inside is also the outside - well partly as the sketch opens up!



I used Winnie from Willow Designs Stamps, she's my digi image, the one on the front if shaded with my all new ProMarkers and the one on the inside was already coloured for me on the digi sheet. I can't print anything at the moment as I need a new ink (grr) but luckily had these lovelies printed off already. I just coloured her bow and the flowers on the inside as they were very pink.



I hope you like the inside, I enjoyed making this one and should try harder with the insides more often.

Well 'fat club' is going well so far and I'm not starving, in fact I'm stuffed all the time, Making a lentil and sweet potato dahl for tea tonight - yummy.

Victoria
x

31 comments:

  1. Another stunning creation Victoria
    and I am so glad you are now part of our team and so pleased you are happy ....and now you can uncross everything !!! lol
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria

    Love the layout hun and the image is great fun
    looking forward to having you as our guest designer for October

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you've got the hang of Autumn colours, I knew we could get you away from pink ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these papers too Victoria and that wee birdie is ever so cute. Wowzers girl - you made an awesome creation of the insert, I love it to bits.
    Thank you for playing along with us at the Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really really lovely Victoria, that little owl is adorable.
    Glad to hear the D.I.E.T is going well, your tea sounds wonderful..enjoy!
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the little owl image, design paper, colours.. every detail. Fabulous card!!!

    **Sony**

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific card, I love the design of it! Your coloring is awesome, as always, and it sure doesn't look like you have any problems with Autumn colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a `cutie Patootie` beautiful card:)TFS
    Have a fab week Victoria....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely brilliant Victoria ((big cheesy grin)). The shape of the card is just wonderful - it's lovely to see something a bit different. The colours on this card are so cheerful! Well done on combining all the challenges too. Thanks for playing along with us at the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww Victioria stunning card as always, I love those DP and the cute little owl thanks so much for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's lovely Victoria. I love these papers! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Victoria

    A lovely and very different creation.

    A super cute image and I am loving these papers at the moment. Gorgeous colours.

    Looking forward to having you on the DT team with us at Allsorts for October and thanks for playing along again this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card! The inside is so awesome!All the dp is just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card thanks so much for joining us at the Pink Elephant. I just love the opening on this - such a great way to interpret the sketch.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. SUPER CUTE! Great image & awesome design! You're so clever! :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card Victoria, I just love these DPs and you have used a fabby fold.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A great card Victoria - lovely to see you at Polkadoodles - hope you'll be back! Cheers claire x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your card and the colours

    thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a sweet little card Victoria, my fav papers and such a cute lil owl :) donna x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning card, wow I just love those papers and the image is so cute. Thanks for joining in the CCC Challenge. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  21. fabulous

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! Great, bright, funny card!!! Lovely to see you at Polka Doodles!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so sweet! Love your image and your colouring is wonderful! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Must be one of my FAV cards of yours Victoria, its just gorgeous!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Brilliant card Victoria, i love the shape and the papers are gorgeous. Cute button and bow accent too so sweet.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute card and the dp is to "die for"! :o) Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  27. super cute card ....love the fun image...thanks for joining in the fun at Polkadoodles...hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh what a gorgeous card, love the adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love this and great colouring. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodle.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is great - love the colours and such a fab image!! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.