Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

June 28, 2009

Weddings

My friend Jo (Hi Jo!) asked me to make her a card for some friends who are getting married in August and the challenge over on A Spoon Full Of Sugar this week is weddings.


Printed sentiments, ribbon, Nestabilities, Glamour Dust

Kept this really simple, although it hasn't turned out quite how I'd planned. I struggled with photos today too, it was either too bright in the sun or a little too dull in the shade, so this is as good as it gets.

I printed the sentiments on the PC and went over the large one with Glamour Dust and also around the edge of the tag. The ribbon is very reflective silver, not grey!

Had a very lazy day today with lots of sleeping! Zac has been playing football of sorts in the garden and been to the park so fingers crossed he sleeps through.

Victoria
x

1 comment:

  1. This is very elegant, you must have a very steady hand
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.