Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

June 26, 2009

Delightful Download

Dawny's gone digital with this weeks challenge at Papertake. Was a good excuse for me to use this cute whale image from Pink Petticoat.


Image - Pink Petticoat, papers Doodlebug, Nestabilities

I must start with an apology for my lack of leaving comments with everyone else for the last few days. I've just been/ am too tired to do much at the moment, which I know isn't likely to improve! So I have been looking and admiring, just not leaving my usual comments.

This was a really quick card, image printed and shaded with Copics and mounted on nestabilities ovals (so glad I made the purchase!). I'm loving the blue wavy paper from Doodlebug, I wish they did it in more colour combinations. Finished with some rub ons and glitter gems.

So looking forward to Wednesday next week, my Mum is flying over from Spain to help look after me and Zac until Bubs arrives. I'm glad she's coming as she'll also be here to help me through some tough days I also have to face at the start of July.

Victoria
x

9 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria. Oh this is so lovely chick. That is one of my fave images from that collection, and the paper you used goes so well with it. Fabulous work hunny. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment Vicotria, your card is fab! Glad you enjoyed the challenge.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember this little chap... he's a cutie. Great whaley colours too!
    Take care Victoria!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the wavy paper. Feel for you being pregnant in this heat, I've been there! Glad you Mum will be there soon to take care of you. Thanks for stopping by my blog, it's much appreciated. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie ! Loving the whale he's soooo cute !
    Think I'll take your advice about the exercise too !
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Victoria,
    Thanks for leaving comments on my blog. I have been out of action lately due to the last few weeks of term being so busy. I am really excited about your new baby. I hope you are well.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabby card Victoria. I just love the mix of blues and greens. That's a brilliant sentiment and the image is superb.
    Thanks so much for being a loyal friend thoughout the turbulant times I've been through recently. I really appreciate all the support you've given me.
    Sharon xx
    P.s. He's nearly a bag of sugar now - 1lb 15 oz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hihi.... lovely card, soooo cute!! Great colours too!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.