Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

November 30, 2009

Cupcake Crafts Challenge

This is my last card as GDT member for Cupcake Crafts Challenges - I've really enjoyed myself so thanks for having me ladies!

Our challenge this week is 'red and green' - shouts Christmas to me!



I made this card using everything digi! Except for the ProMarkers which are my favourite colouring tool this week - next week who knows???

I followed these challenges to make my card:
Pop and see what the rest of the DT have created - they're fab.

Sorry I haven't yet mailed everyone who I've received cards off for my blog candy, I'm on the case, time just ran away with me this morning. I received a box with 51 cards in today off two very lovely ladies - thank you :)

Victoria
x

7 comments:

  1. Hey Victoria this is just gorgeous love it to bits.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I love all that red! Thank you for playing along in the challenge once again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card Victoria!! Great job with this weeks challenge!! Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love the circles of designer paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunningly gorgeous Victoria - love the vivid colours.....totally delightful....xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I love the bright colours.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.