Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

March 01, 2009

Taken the plunge!

Hello

After spending far too much time cogitating my navel I've decided to take the plunge and start a blog. I've named it 'Blue Jelly Too' after my business 'Blue Jelly Cards'.

To begin with and to enable me to enter the world of blogging in a gentle way, I've restricted viewing of my blog to some close friends, not that I'm afraid to share, I'd just like to learn with a small and select audience! So please let me know how I'm doing and give me some feedback - I can take it.

So welcome to Blue Jelly Too, where I'll be sharing images and details of my crafty creations and sharing some gossip too knowing me. I hope you enjoy visiting Blue Jelly Too and pop back often with a cuppa and a choccie or two!

Victoria
xx

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Blogland lovely xxxx Can't wait to see all your crafty stuff and share some virtual coffee and choccies xx yum yum.

    Lots of Loves

    Sheryl
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.