Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

March 26, 2010

Time to dance

I got this stamp a few days ago and I've been itching to ink her up - she's mad!





















I picked the colours using the ones set out in Color Dare this week, Stampin' Up! colours basic Black, Green Galore and Pretty in Pink. I love pink and green together and the added black does it for me lol!

















I've taken a close up so you can see my faux stitching - I've used the same colours as the card but used Markers to give a subtle effect as think the image needs to be the focal point. Fun with Shapes want to see faux stitching this week ad of course die cuts or punches (I've used scallop oval and oval punch by Stampin' Up!).

The sketch is by Dawny over at Papertake and I've used some fab green lace that so far has only been stroked and not cut because Caardvarks have the challenge of stamping and lace.

Righto, I'd better go and get some finger food ready for the little fella, lunch takes ages now he's trying to eat 'real' food instead of just purees, hope he ends up a good eater like his big brother. Not looking good so far, every time I try to give him anything savoury he pulls a face like a bullgod chewing a wasp! I'll stick with it, one day he might surprise me and eat what I give him!

Hugs
Victoria
x

15 comments:

  1. Funky card Victoria! Fab colours and great image!

    lol! bulldog chewing a wasp really had me laughing!! Oh what a sweet tooth he must have then! Good luck with the savouries!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun image and a fab card. Planning on coming tomorrow tho have the sniffles again! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up! That must be quite a face he makes! Your card is so cute... made me smile! Hey GF Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Dare!Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, Victoria!! She is too cute and I love the color combo!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn it, now I just have to order this KK stamp too! Wonderful card Victoria, that lace is stunning... would have beem stroked alot if it had been in my stash too. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Victoria
    Fab card - love the super sassy image and gorgeous colour combo.
    Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx - GDT Papertake Weekly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your're right this image is mad... I love it ! I do love your way of describing your boys antics, they always make me chuckle ! Sue x
    P.S. Looking forward to tomorrow !

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Victoria - I love the striking colours and the image is so cute! Have a nice weekend. :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cool image! And the colours are amazing, very cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good evening Victoria, wow ahat a fabulous card hunny im just adoring that image! soooooo cheeky! hope your wsell and having a good week, hope you have something nice planned for the weekend, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these Kraftin' Kimmie images! They're so much fun. You really funked her up with the colour combo challenge.
    Sounds like fun times in your house. I used to call it 'feeding time at the zoo!'.

    Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fab image and love the colours you've chosen. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cool Victoria, and I Looooove that image she is so darn foxy !!
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fabulous card with beautiful faux stitching Victoria!
    Thank you for joining us at Fun with Shapes and more.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Swantje x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card Victoria! Thanks for joininhg us for the PTW challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.