I had a riot making this one! The stamp was orgionally Angel Anya, I inked her up and then used a baby wipe to rub away the bits of the image I didn't want before stamping. Then I drew the bunny outfit around her and added a pair of cutie bunny slippers too! It's the second time I've altered a stamp and I'm happier with the result this time around.
I think she says Easter, but just in case I added some spotty Easter Eggs. I made them using an oval punch on spotty paper and then drew the egg and bows on using a letraset pen (the same one I used to draw the image). I've used fours different spotty papers in pink, grey, black and white and added an embossed spotty layer too. Love my dots me! Please check out the rest of the design team creations as they have some fabulous inspirations - and check out their blogs too to see if you're a lucky winner of their candy from our last challenge!
OK, I'm joining in with quite a few challenges:
- Quixotic - Alter a GF stamp
- Truly Scrumptious - Sketch and good enough to eat (Easter eggs)
- Susie's Sassy Challenge - Easter
- Secret Crafter - Anything goes
- One Stop Crafts - Spots and dots (would have been rude not to join in!)
- Allsorts - Pink, Black and White
- Pile It On - Pastel Colours
- The Pink Elephant - Spring
- A Spoon Full of Sugar - Easter
I had 54 comments on my post so I popped 1-54 in Random Org generator and
Number 25 came out, the 5th comment was left by Ann Cutts at Craftroom Creations. Well done Ann, please can you send me an email with your address on and I'll get your goodies in the post to you? Thanks to everyone who joined in.