Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

March 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Bee Crafty

Yey - Bee Crafty is one year old!! And as a treat we have extra prizes up for grabs too, all you need to do is create a project using a digi image with a Birthday theme. I've used Mouse with Balloon to make this cute party card and treat box:


Wondering what's inside?

















Sweeties! I've shaded Mouse with ProMarkers and stamped a sentiment from Stampin' Up! The spotty acetate and blue card are also Stampin' Up! I love this little mouse, he's such a cutie isn't he?


I'll have to join in a challenge or two with him:
Can't wait to see what you make. I'm off out in a bit for an early Birthday lunch being as hubby can't take a day off in the week. Don't feel sorry for me though, I can't wait til the day as the in laws are having the boys and I get to spend the WHOLE day sorting out my craft room which has got messier and messier by the day lol!


Hugs
Victoria
x

11 comments:

  1. Super set Victoria, love the blues and the box is fantastic. Thanks for a great DT contribution for Bee Crafty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super man card Victoria, lovely colours. Thanks for joining in at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great, love that digi image may have to get that - great colouring. Didn't know SU did spotty acetate - can't find it in the cat.
    Have a lovely Tree Top lunch!
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab duo , love it (are they diet mints in that box of those sugar dusted bon bons I used to have as a kid ?) what ever they are the whole thing looks yummy
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mouse is so cute especially with the blue - perfect! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so fabulous Victoria! I love the cute mouse and the little treat box is a great idea! :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well IMO yours is the best DT set Victoria! It is simply stunning, I so love your great clean lines and vibrant colours!

    I dont know when your birthday is so I will have to wish you a very happy day for when it comes!

    Enjoy the week!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card & box spotty Acetate (where do I buy it?) can I play please.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am lovin' this blue color you used! And that mouse...how sweet is he?! Great job with your transparency... love the dots on it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Frosted Designs!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.