Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

March 06, 2010

Mikey Monkey

It's my hubbys Dad's Birthday on Monday and I've had to make three cards for him, one from us, one from the boys and one from Hubby's Mum too. This is the one from us:

 
I used Mikey Monkey from The Digi Stamp Boutique - a perfect image I do believe lol! I've had these papers a long time and thought they looked good with Mikey. The plain rust card has been embossed with a stitch embossing folder - the lazy girls guide to sewing today! I'm popping it in for a couple of challenges:
Hmm, I've got to master getting photos off the PC on to a digital keyring now as a present for James' Dad. We're all going out for lunch tomorrow in the village where I'm having a stand at a craft fayre next week so it will be a good opportunity to have a look around in advance!

Hugs
Victoria
x

11 comments:

  1. Stop'n by to say HI!! Love this card! Super cute! Lov'n all your latest posts!! Thanx for leaving me a message! Now that you can, go back and enter my candy!! LOL! Have an awesome day!
    HUGS
    Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a real cutie! Happy birthday Victoria's Dad!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby card Victoria. That image is just brilliant! Yep, it is the perfect one for a hubby. lol. I love the way you incorporated the sewing folder into a male card. Very creative.
    Thanks for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Vic ! Hope you have a lovely lunch. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee - spotted this....fabulous Victoria....love the colours....he's on the blog!.....Sally-Ann...xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this its fab. Thanks for Joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab fun card for a fella! Hope you all had a great time!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet he loves this card, the image is great and I love the stitching. Thanks for joining in with this weeks oscc.
    Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great man's card, love the cheeky monkey and layout you have used. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a thing for monkeys and hadn't seen this little guy before. Think he will soon be mine. lol Great card Victoria. Would love to have you participate in our second card challenge at www.justscraps.ca. Drop by and visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.