I've used some very similar techniques to my previous card, the image is coloured with Copics and dots added with a Stampin' Up marker in chocolate chip, I've also added glitter to her wings, shoes and the little butterfly too. The edges have all been distressed and daubed in close to cocoa.
I've made my own patterned papers again, this time using the standard wheel Cupcakes to match the image and chocolate chip ink again on regal rose and pretty in pink card. Finally I popped a few pink pearls on to finish the sketch and a sentiment from the Something Sweet set. I'm joining in with these challenges:
- Quixotic - How distressing!
- Crafts and me - Sparkle
- Creafty Creations - Make your own paper
- Fab n Funky - No designer paper
- Stampavie - Distressing
- Cute Card Thursday - Make your own (I went with patterned paper)
- Fussy and Fancy - Birthday with a sweet treat
- Sketch Saturday - Sketch
- Cupcake Inspiration - Photo inspiration
- Pile it on - Make it sweet