I've used two of my first CCs stamps and shaded her with ProMarkers, everything else is by Stampin' Up! except the background which I've emboseed with a quickutz folder.
The patterned paper is from Sunny Day scrap kit amd I've cut the image out and layered her up on pale plum and lovely lilac card stock. I'm joining in these challenges:
- The Color Dare - Lovely Lilac, Tempting Turquoise, Pale Plum
- Kaboodle - Embossing
- Crafty Creations - 1 patterned paper, 1 image, 1 embellishment
- Simon Says - Let's go to the movies and dry embossing (Singing in the rain)
- Truly Scrumptious - Sketch and april showers
- Fab n Funky - Use a neglected stamp - hmm how about never used!!
- Cute Card Thursday - Touchy feely
- Secret Crafter - A day out
Both my boys are now croaky and streaming so I imagine it's only a matter of time before I get it! I've been eating loads of fruit to try and fend it off but I'm not holding out much hope lol!