It's a new stamp to me and I decided it was time she got some ink! I've used two die cuts and copics, but everything else is by Stampin' Up! I love how their stuff seems to go with everything else I have. The sentiment stamp is from a brand new set in the limited availability mini called Something Sweet.
The buttons are clear and I've just punched out patterned papers (sweet pea and chocolate chip) in the same size and attached with linen thread. So fab to make buttons to go with anything you like. Card I've used is chocolate chip, pixie pink and barely banana.
I coloured around the edge of the circle using a dauber and pretty in pink ink. So being me it's time to enter some challenges:
- LOTV - Sketch
- The Pink Elephant - 1 image, 2 dies, 3 of your favourite embellishment
- Pollycraft - Pink and brown plus yellow or green
- Crafts and me - Brown, pink and yellow
- Alphabet Challenge - Yellow
- Anyone for Anya - Sweet as sugar
- Create 4 Fun - Circles