I've used Whimsical Girl Heart Garden image and shaded her to match these scrummy papers I've had for so long and never used. I'm slowly working my way through all my stash! I decided to go for a shabby chic look as I know I can't sew straight and thought that would be a good excuse to play about with some of the fancy stitches on my machine too.
The line across the image is a couple of strands of linen thread that I zig-zag stitched over to hold it in place. My tip other than just have a go is to lightly glue everything down before sewing. I'm joining in with these challenges:
- Inspirational - Sketch 53
- Fab n Funky - Shabby Chic
- Sassy Designs - Hearts and flowers (not too late for this one ladies lol!!)
- C.R.A.F.T. - Digi colouring
- Polka Doodles - Hearts and flowers (my hearts are my flowers)
- Our Creative Corner - Something old that's new (that'll be my patterned papers)