Still, they're on and that's all that matters. I've been in the mood for colouring in today and here's one of my creations:
I'm joining in with these challenges:
- Truly Scrumptious - Sketch, buttons and bow
- Crafty Angels - Buttons
- My Time To Craft - Fairy folk
- Quixotic - I believe in fairies
- Flutterby Wednesday - Fairy
- Allsorts - Get distressed with buttons and a bow
- Kraftin' Kimmie - Rip it up
I think this image is so cute and chose my colours based on the patterned papers which I thought looked quite distressed already. Even so, I shredded and tore around the edges of most of the card and paper to give it a distressed look without getting myself messy with inks. I lurve using buttons and ribbon.
I stamped the sentiment which I didn't know I had! It was in with my stamps but I swear I've never seen it before! My Dad rang today to re-arrange out cancelled visit earlier this week because of me and the boys having germs. Zac's better now so just the smallest one and me to get sorted.
Enjoy what's left of Sunday.