I made this cute pocket card, based on a design by Bekka (I think!). We made this style of pocket card at a demo day a few weeks ago.:
Most products are Stampin' Up except the owl which is a cute new digi image by Sally-Ann at the Digi Stamp Boutique and the mats which were cut using nestabilities.
The whole thing is held together by the ribbon looped through a buckle out of the Hodge Podge kit. And here's the inside:
I love the mini clip on this. I'm joining in with these challenges:
- Double Dutch - Be my valentine
- Stampavie - Love card
- Cuttlebug - Create a red pocket card - better late than never but too late for the challenge!
- Alphabet Challenge - N for new - new image
- Dare you to digi stamp - Hearts / valentine
- The Corrosive Challenge - All you need is love
We're still full of the snuffles and Zac is having a bad time expressing himself about it and is crying and throwing tantrums. Hey ho, hope he gets better first!!
Thanks for visiting, I'll be posting on my other blog Blue Jelly Stampin later today.