Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

December 03, 2010

Party Beau

OK I lied, I know I said I was over my printing digi's on Crumb Cake but I'm not. It all started with the cute little spotty cat and I couldn't resist having another go with Party Beau. You can get her as part of this months special offer over at the DigiStamp Boutique! I've used some window sheet with Crumb Cake to make my card base.






















I coloured her with Copics and paper pieced her outfit, bag and shoes to brighten it up a little.






















Then some paper piercing and faux stitching with a white gel pen, followed by some Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon, a rhinestone brad and a filigree brad too. The sentiment is Stampin' Up! Basic Phrases, punched out with the jewellery tag punch and the border created with the scallop trim border punch.

















It's soooo cold here today, it was minus 10 this morning so I'm staying inside. I have loads of prep to do for my paper craft sale and Stampin' Up! event on Sunday so it's all for the best really!

Hugs
Victoria
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.