Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

December 15, 2010

Emile and Emily

Wow these little fuffants are so so cute! Meet Emile and Emily with Balloon from the DigiStamp Boutique.

















Aren't they sweet? I found some old kraft style cards in my cupboard, they've got a bit of a ridge to them so wasn't sure who they'd turn out. I've coloured them with Copics, Galaxy Markers and a Stampin' Up! white gel pen. The punches, papers and sentiment stamp are also Stampin' Up!

Here's Emile with Balloon:






















And a close up of him:


















Here's Emily with Balloon:






















And a close up of Emily too:

















There is another version of each image too which I hope to do something fun with later this week.
Oh and before I forget, there's 20% off all Christmas images this week over at the DigiStamp Boutique so if you're a bit last minute - go grab some images!

If you've not read my other blog yet this week, I've been absent due to a family break to Centre Parcs which started off fabulously and then turned very ugly when we all got ill. I won't go in to detail but we're trying to get some tests done to determine what it was - a bug or food poisoning. I am left 11.5lbs lighter which is a slight bonus!

Hugs
Victoria
x

2 comments:

  1. Hee - how fabulous are these - love them Victoria....xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to stop in to tell you that your latest kraft cards are just fabulous. They are so unique and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.