Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

November 29, 2010

I thought I saw a puddy cat

Oooh it's getting harder to take photos now the days are getting shorter, I need to get ahead of myself so I can take a load of photos in good natural light. Not much chance of that tomorrow with the snow forecast we have here!

Anyway, onto the card and all that. Love this new image of Spotty Cat which you can get your paws on over at The DigiStamp Boutique right now.






















I printed Spotty Cat directly on to Crumb Cake card and then shaded her with Copics for the natural furry look and then a pink Galaxy marker for the spots and flower and highlights done with a white gel pen. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up! level two hostess set Longfellows and the pink card and ribbon are Pretty in Pink. Finished off with a pawfectly pretty border using a Stampin' Up! punch. I'm going to do something similar tomorrow with the Spotty Dog I think!

I lurve how DigiStamp Boutique images go so well with my Stampin' Up! supplies, makes life so easy for me!

Hugs
Victoria
x

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, really cute. Is Crumb Cake the same as Stampin Up Kraft from the old catalogue? :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour combo and that image is sooo cute.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.