Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

November 22, 2010

Cupcake Fairy

At Cupcake Challenge this week our theme is to use fairies or a panto theme. I got stuck with the panto theme so went with the cutie fairies instead. I've used Tallulah from the Digi Stamp Boutique, isn't she so sweet? I've shown you a close up of the image on my card so you can see her in detail and also the sweet border sticker too. It's from the Love Stories Scrappin Kit by Stampin' Up! and I thought the wording was perfect for this challenge. It was a challenge to use as I printed and coloured Tallulah and then stuck the border sticker down. Had to cut round by hand - eeeeeeek!






















Here's the full card, all elements are from teh same Scrappin Kit:
























Hope you like her. Pop back tomorrow to see a set of fabbo Christmas cards using one of the newest sets of images from the Digi Stamp Boutique.

I'm off for a latte now, we traded in our clubcard vouchers yesterday and got a Tassimo machine, a new vacuum and still have vouchers left. We were supposed to get a new landline handset as ours has about had it, but the man at Tesco gave me the wrong vouchers and then refused to swap them. I won't type here what I said to him as I wasn't very polite!

Hugs
Victoria
x

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. sorry to hear about your vouchers - but the other things sound nice.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jelly, I can just see what you said to the Tesco berk! As for this card, totally love it, your colouring is awesome. Have a great week and have fun with your Tassimo. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really sweet Victoria and you've done a fab job with those scissors!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute Victoria, love the sentiment, it's fab.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.