Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

July 25, 2010

Exciting News and a New Magazine

Oooh I've been bursting at the seams to put something on here about this and now I can!

I'm obviously very excited about something and that something is........... I was lucky enough to do a few bits and pieces for a brand new crafting magazine that's coming out! The new magazine is called Stamping Trends and is published by Pizzazz Media. Here are a few sneaky peeks at some of my projects:












Next something a bit pink:












 
A bit foodie related:














And finally some Summery colours:














Intrigued?

Well the new magazine will go out in parts as FREE supplements with the August, September and October issues of Cards magazine. The August issue will be on sale at the end of this week so get yourself to your local WHSmiths, Hobbycraft or local craft shop and reserve your copy now! Of course if you'd like your copy autographing ...............................................you only have to ask lol!!!!

This new magazine is dedicated to stamping so if you love stamping you're gonna love it!

Hugs
Victoria
x

9 comments:

  1. Woo hoo huge congratulations being Published, WTG Victoria, your wee sneak peeks look fabulous. Will try and pick up a copy when over.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Victorie - about time! Will keep my eyes peeled, and yes, I'll be wanting to get it signed, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS ! !

    Love Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Victoria! Can't wait to see the full projects! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Victoria
    I shall keep my eye out for it.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Victoria, that is absolutely FANTASTIC news! I am so thrilled for you. In fact, I am so excited, I'm bouncing on my seat! I shall go and camp at Smiths! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Victoria, what great news and no wonder you were bursting to tell!

    We'll need to form a nice orderly queue behind Julia!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fantastic new Victoria! So very excited for you. So nice to have your work recognised and 'published'. Well done.

    Hugs Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant news Victoria, how did you manage to contain yourself!! I can't wait to get a copy and see your gorgeous creations. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.