The image is Fairy Tallulah from the Digi Stamp Boutique. You'll have to excuse my shading, it's finally dawned on me today that I need to go and get my eyes tested as any close up viewing really strains my eyes and gives me blurred vision and headaches. For ages now I thought it was just because I'm tired from doing too much! Eye appointment it is this week. You'll know when I'm sorted as my shading will improve (I hope).
I've used lots of glitter on her crown, wings, shoes and wand and used black and pink pearls. The glittery pink bow and glossy black charm were just enough for me, didn't want to do too much as I may add a name at some point above the image. I'm joining in with:
- My Time to Craft - Angelic
- Crafts and Me - Black, pink and white
- Flutterby Wednesday - Fairy
- Alphabet Challenge - Kids
- Stamp Something - 1 image, 1 paper, 1 ribbon
- Fun with Shapes - Door hanger