My friends little lad will be three in August, I know I'm early but I like to plan ahead sometimes! I've used Marvin from the Digi Stamp Boutique, cute isn't he?
I've made the bunting by cutting the triangles out and using rub-ons and then threading with SU linen thread. The patterned papers and sentiment stamp are by Stampin' Up! too. I'm joining in a load of challenges with this one (well a girl's not blogged in a while - I've got some catching up to do!).
- Digi Stamp Boutique - Monthly competition
- Sophisticat - Blue, Brown and Cream
- My Time to Craft - Too cute
- Cute Card Thursday - Someone special
- Colour Create - Khaki, cream, brown, aqua and circles
- Stampin for the Weekend - Card for a male
- Daring Cardmakers - Bunting
- Totally Gorjuss - Round and round
- Our Creative Corner - Masculine birthday
- Create4Fun - Sketch
- Allsorts - Birthday
- Sweet Stampin - Get personal
How blue is that? And here he is about to go in to a tunnel:
I have to confess to playing too, it was great fun!