I'm joining in with these challenges:
- Double Dutch - Baby it's cold outside
- A Spoon Full of Sugar - Lots of layering (we're talking paper, coats, scraves, gloves lol!)
- Passion for ProMarkers - Any colours and girlie stamps
- Flutter by Wednesday - Fairy, angel or butterfly
- Our Creative Corner - Green and Blue Colour Challenge
- Three Clovers - Baby it's cold outside
- Stampin' B's - Winter fun card
- Fussy and Fancy - Winter
- Our Creative Corner - Sketch
- Sunflowers and Dragonflies - Winter Wonderland
- Saturday Spotlight - Go wild with snowflakes
It's ages since I've used these papers and I don't think I've used this stamp before either so fun on both counts. I've tried a new way with ProMarkers, well new to me anyway by pressing the lighter shade onto the nib of the darker shade and blending that way. Think it works better for me that way.
I used this metal clip out of one of my Stampin' Up! pots to hold the punched sentiment on, I think I'll use these more often as I like the look. I enjoyed straying away from my usual colours to make this one.
Thanks to everyone who's already had a peek at my goodies on ebay, still lots of time to bid for a bargain!