Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

July 24, 2009

Polka Dots and some awards too

Sharon has set the challenge this week at Creative Card Crew to use polka dots. I love my dotty Doodlebug papers and found this cute new image to use too:


Image - Digi Boutique, Doodlebug paper, Copics

The image is Millie Mouse with flowers and she's available at the Digi Stamp Boutique. I shaded her with Copics, mounted on Nestabilities and layered up some white card with polka dot papers in Bubblegum. I haven't got time to do anything complicated!


And I've been lucky enough to receive a couple of awards too from Joey and Alicia. Thanks so much to both of you. Make sure you find some time to check out both their blogs, you'll be glad you did, some fab creations to be oggled at!



So I'm going to pass the Beautiful Blogger Award on to:
Chrissie, Sue, Kim, Sharon and Donna

And the One Lovely Blog Award to:
Pascale, Wendy, Michele, Saskia and Betty

Victoria
x

14 comments:

  1. Thanks hunny for thinking of me!!! I love your blog too!! Love your shading and CAS is perfect. hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, so bright and 'happy'!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... and thanks for the lovely Award!!!!!!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Victoria. Love the colours and the cute image.
    Hope everything is well with you and your little men. And I hope you're looking after yourself and getting some rest when you can.
    Thanks so much for the award. That is very thoughtful of you. I'll post it to my blog soon.
    Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Victoria, wow what a fantastic card, love the polka dots and the way you have coloured Millie...she looks so pretty in pink :) thank you for this fab award, I feel honoured that you have passed this on to me...I'm so lucky to have found your blog, I always enjoy seeing your wonderful cards, you have such a unique, fresh style of card making and it's great to see you crafting again even though you must have your hands full at the moment with Blake & Zac...take care hun :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, cute image and love the spotty paper. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for thinking of me Victoria... I'm really touched!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Victoria Thankyou for the award. It was kind of you to think of me when you are probably a little busy. I'm improving but still short of bounce and the days keep slipping by. Hope your friend is getting better now. That nasty bug is everywhere so think it's best to stay at home and make cards. Oh-that's what I do anyway Tee hee hee Hugs to all BettyXXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I love your card Victoria, I love the little mouse image and the lovely pink polka dot paper.
    I'm so glad to hear you and baby are doing fine, you must have your hands full!
    You take care Victoria,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely colours and lovely image. Thank you for the award, big hugs. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww I love the simplicity of this and the wee mousie is adorable

    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the polka dots and such a cute image.
    :)x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet simple card. Love the polka dots.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty in Pink! i love it super cute and funky at the same time
    Thank you for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.