Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

August 14, 2009

Splash of pink

Felt the need to create something very pink today as I'm feeling out-numbered by boys and all things blue at the moment! This card is based on the fab sketch by Dawny P over at Papertake, have a look at the DT creations this week, well worth a visit.


Alota Stamps, DCWV, Fiskars, Nestabilities, Copics and Pro-Markers

I've used this image recently and loved it so here she is again! Shaded with Copics and Pro-Markers as I don't have the right shades in either on their own. Papers are from the Spring Glitter stack by DCWV, I'm trying to get more use out of some of the 12x12 pads and papers I have as I originally bought them with the intention of scrap booking but just don't have the time for both and card making's more my thing.

I didn't get chance to blog yesterday as I didn't get a second to myself and when I did, I curled up on the sofa and zonked out. Today is my first day completely on my own with my boys and I've done well to stay calm! Blake could out-scream any baby on the planet and I feel a medal is due for getting them both down for a nap at the same time. Not figured out how I'm going to bring them both downstairs when they wake up - why didn't I think about that first?

New Blog News!!

The lovely Kim has started a new blog ' Magnolia Cards by Kim Piggot'. Her creations are absolutlely beautiful so please pop over and visit. To celebrate her new blog Kim is offering up some Magnolia Candy - you can link from my side bar.

Victoria
x

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pink card! You have a lovely blog with beautifully made cards (and great colour choices.) Thanks for visiting me over at my new blog :)
    - Crafts by Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! Love the pink theme! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the pink!

    hugs Lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, I'm really proud of you for having a day on your own and still crafting ! That's my girl! I hope you've managed to get them both downstairs, or are you still stuck on the landing ? ....Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredibly pretty card Victoria and such fab colours and papers! At least its the weekend and hubby will be around to help you :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. a beautiful card, so sweet. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pinkalicious Victoria!! You've pinked up beautifully! Hope your day went well!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. I'd like one of what she's got, minus the olive!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love that image & the bright colours make it very funky :-)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.